Gift with no obligation to post. Contains spoilers
Christmas comes but once a year and seemingly earlier every year.
I used to absolutely love Christmas, then we lost Mum and for the past 2 years it’s never felt the same.
Christmas without mum felt like bread without butter. Nice … but something delicious was missing. Although bread is nice it￼s a lot better with lashings of butter.
This year however I’m actually looking forward to it , in a “well I’m not dreading it kinda way.”
My mum used to buy me an advert calendar every year. Nothing fancy , usually one with cheap chocolate behind every door but it was all about the counting down rather than the contents. Nowadays it’s seems it’s all about the contents which suits me fine because like I said … Christmas is no biggy to me anymore. I like the idea of treat a day throughout December …
The lovely guys at Monty PR kindly sent me a Marks & Spencer’s Advent calendar a few weeks ago and I’m going to share the contents… so if you don’t like spoilers don’t read any further.
I like surprises and stay clear of posts like these myself BUT after doing a poll over on Instagram it appears the majority want ALL the details ! 95% in-fact.
First things first for clarity purposes this was gifted me with no obligation to post.
The Beauty Box includes a selection of 25 products across M&S own brand and third party brands.
It’s worth over £300 and costs just £40 when you spend £25 on clothing, Home and beauty either in store or on line.
It is available from 31st October, 2019
There are some good little bits .. including 6 full size products … which I’ve already started to try out. I could never wait for anything. I tried !!
FULL CONTENTS :
- Filorga NCEF Reverse Moisturiser 7ml
- Nails Inc Nail Polish ‘Weekend Millionaire 10ml
- Percy & Reed Perfecting Wonder Balm 75ml
- Shay & Blue White Peaches Natural Spray Fragrance 10ml
- Mural AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 30ml
- NUXE Creme Prodigieuse Boost Mutli-Correction Gel Cream 15ml
- Emma Hardie Purifying Pink Clay Detox Mask 20ml
- Philip Kingsley Body Building Weightkess Shampoo 60ml
- PRAI Ageless Throst & Décolletage Night Cream 30ml
- This Works Sleep Together Calming Spray 75ml
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Hans Cream 10ml
- M&S Pure Super Hydrate Day Cream SPF15
- M&S Coconut Body Butter 50ml
- REN V -Cense Night Cream 30ml
- M&S Formula Absolute Ultimate Sleep Cream 15ml
- M&S Formula Absolute Total Lip & Eye 15ml
- Autograph Luminosity Radiant Skin Primer 15ml
- Autograph Kohl Eye Liner
- M&S Dual Action Eye Brush
- EYEKO Lash Alert Mascara 4ml
- Skyn Iceland Minty Lip Fix with Glacial water 12ml
- STILA Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick 1.5ml
- Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser with Damask Rose 30ml
- PUR Afterglow Highlighter 2.5g
- AVEDA Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair 100ml
I think it’s a lovely little Advent Calender with lots of great brands [ a few new to me ] to try. I would loved to have received this as a surprise on December 1st.
Anything I’ve used previously and not liked will be passed onto friends. Anything I try and don’t like will be passed onto friends. I’m Sharing the Christmas love AND what can I say I’m a great friend.
I also think sample sizes are a great way to discover new products without forking out first. [ well you have forked out in a way but got lots of products rather than just one for the price of just the one ] If you are anything like me with temperamental skin , it’s a god send. The amount of money I’ve wasted in the past on products that break me out turns me cold !! I’m really looking forward to giving both the cleansers from Murad & Alpha H a whirl. My friends are praying I don’t like them !
I couldn’t resist; I’ve actually delved in and have discovered a product that I will be re-purchasing.
It was very ‘hyped’ up a few weeks ago on Instagram and I was very dubious . But it happens deservedly so. The PRAI neck & décolletage cream is very good. I’m trying desperately to try and save my neck from looking like a turkey’s ! It’s helping.
Do you like to treat yourself to an Advent Calendar and if so which one do you head for ?
As always I would love to know in the comments below.
Until next time, Tracey x