PR / AD
December just got a little more exciting . Not only is it my birthday month [15th December, I will be 51 AND I LOVE cake if you are asking] – but the count down to Christmas Day got more beautiful with the introduction of the M.A.C Limited Edition ‘Box Of Tricks’ Advent Calender. In their own words it’s 24 moments of M.A.C magic!
I know it’s still early . I’ve been carving my Pumpkin Head today , while watching weird alien stuff in preparation for Halloween but I couldn’t wait to show you and they do tend to sell out quickly.
I received my very own box of goodies, which I must add is one of THE most beautiful advent calenders, in the post last week. It is simply delicious; I felt like one of the luckiest girls in the world. It’s exactly what you would expect from M.A.C and it will definitely brighten up December this year.
Contents are worth over £340/€400 but you can purchase it for just £135/€155. It launched on October 7th exclusively on maccosmetics.co.uk and Look Fantastic.
On 21st October it will be available nationwide at M.A.C free standing stores, Selfridge’s, Harrod’s and Brown Thomas
Further down the post I am going to list the full contents of the advent calendar.
If you would rather not know you can have a quick look at the photos and then leave. I don’t want to spoil it for anyone… there are a couple of photo spoilers but I have kept them to a minimum, because I am that lady that loves a surprise.
I like it shaped in a cube and I absolutely love the bright, colourful design.
• Full Contents are as follows •
• Powder Kiss Liquid Lipcolour in shade ‘Mull It Over’
• Matte Lipstick in shade ‘Taupe’
• Matte Lipstick in shade ‘Mehr’
• Mini MAC Matte Lipstick in shade ‘Chilli’
• Mini MAC Matte Lipstick in shade ‘Velvet Teddy’
• Mini MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in shade ‘Ruby Woo’
• Eyeshadow in shade ‘Brun’
• Eyeshadow in shade ‘Omega’
• Eyeshadow in shade ‘Expensive Pink’
• Powder Kiss Soft Matte Eyeshadow in shade ‘Devoted To Chilli’
• Powder Kiss Soft Matte Eyeshadow in shade ‘It’s Vintage’
• Mini MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara
• Pro Longwear Paint Pot in shade ‘Boujie’
• Pigment in shade ‘Tan’
• Mini MAC Lipglass ‘Clear’
• Mini MAC Lipglass in shade ‘Spite’
• Mineralize Blush in shade ‘Warm Soul’
• Cleanse Off Oil 6ml
• Mini MAC Strobe Cream 15ml in shade ‘Pinklite’
• Prep + Prime Essential Oils Grapefruit & Chamomile
• Prep + Prime Natural Radiance 6ml in shade Yellow
• Prep + Prime Lip
• Fix+ Original 13ml
The beauty obsessive in your life would love it . Saying that I honestly can’t imagine anybody that wouldn’t be delighted to receive it. There are some absolute classics in there including Ruby Woo lipstick and my favourite mascara Extreme Dimension 3D, which will give you amazing lashes because it is quite simply an amazing mascara.
M.A.C have definitely got Christmas covered with festive red lips and fabulous lashes…and that’s only 2 of the magic boxes . By the time it gets to the 25th you’ll look like an absolute goddess !