Or as we refer to it the legal stuff…
- We are always very happy to receive samples of products or gifted items, on the basis that they fit in with our own personal style and blog content
- We will always disclose when an item has been gifted.
- When reviewing we will always give our unbiased, honest opinion.
- All opinions are our own.
- If you wish to use any photos from Naughty Forty Diaries please know that all original images are the property of ourselves. You are welcome to share them through social media but please acknowledge and give us the credit.
Data protections laws are set to change on 25 May 2018 and this will affect every business within the UK.
GDPR is a set of new data protection regulations that aim to strengthen and simplify personal data protection rules across the EU.
Your trust is important to us, we will only use your information to administer your account and send you the latest blog posts.
We do not use your details for marketing purposes and your data is held solely for our records.
The data that we hold is held on password protected devices, within a secure network and includes names, email addresses and phone numbers. We take seriously the right of the individual to have their data protected and their right to uninterrupted privacy.